Thursday, December 24, 2009

LONDON - big breasts is not always fun





LONDON - big breasts is not always pleasant. Katie Price is less comfortable having sex with their partner because of the large-breasted.

British glamor model has just breast reduction surgery. However, her new size is still small and not very disturbing events have sex with her partner, Peter Andre.

"Peter said, I'm the perfect woman. It's just that she'd rather have smaller breast sizes. Poor thing, she had paid a lot for breast surgery, but the result is still less than satisfactory," the woman said that Jordan was familiarly called, as reported by Female First, Monday (11/2/2008).

29-year-old woman was initially to have breasts the size 34GG. Large size made him uncomfortable.

"I said to the doctor who operated on, I want to be a smaller size. But I want people to still think I'm big breasted," she added.

In addition to breast surgery, the mother of three children is also a nose job. Similar to breast surgery, nose is also less satisfying.

"When Peter wanted to kiss, I turned away because I did not want him to touch my nose," Jordan said. (Ang)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sexy Maillot's Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template